Jan 10, 2021
I never thought this day would come - I am writing a Thank You letter for a RE Agent – Victoria Foster.
As a part time retired investor, I’ve dealt with many realtors in the past 45 years on both the buying and selling side.
Having just completed a 1031 Exchange (sell/buy), I am writing to thank you for the role you played as my Agent. Your professionalism and terrific instincts have consistently guided me through to excellent outcomes in what has been one of the worst periods (Covid-19) in housing.
For those of you who are thinking of buying or selling a home, consider Victoria’s Personal Attributes:
• always texts or speaks to you in person so you are able to have an immediate answer to any questions.
• has a positive, honest approach
• keeps you fully informed of what is going on, including useful feedback on what buyers & agents were saying
• she’s very familiar with the entire Bay Area.
• offers sensible and professional advice about the market
• discusses fully the offers that are made
Victoria, it has been a pleasure to have you as my agent and will not hesitate in recommending you to others. Your level of customer service (cheerful advice, attention to detail and genuine honest approach) is exceptional.
With best wishes to you, and many thanks for your hard work, a very stress free and satisfactory experience.