Berkshire Hathaway Home Services - Verani Realty
NH & MA
My real estate career began in Phoenix, Arizona in the early 2000s. Several corporate moves later, including a stint across the pond in England, my family and I settled in southern NH.
As a real estate agent my goal is to make each client a customer for life. To that end, I will do everything I can to ensure a positive, informed, and smooth real estate experience. Whether personally or financially motivated in the purchase or sale of their property, I am dedicated to helping my clients achieve their goals by providing the information and service they require from the initial contact through the closing of their home.
I bring a high level of professionalism garnered from years of experience in both real estate and the corporate world, a strong knowledge of the area, and a commitment to serving my clients. I am accomplished, outgoing, and motivated to represent my buyers and sellers.
My accomplishments include:
• Previously licensed to sell real estate in Phoenix, AZ
• Over 15 years corporate experience in the areas of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support
• Graduate of Boston College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics
• Previously served on the school board of the Windham Cooperative Kindergarten
• I continue to volunteer in the schools, most currently for Windham High School Music program; I have also served as the Fundraising Coordinator for my children’s alpine skiing race team
My husband and I live in Windham, NH with our two sons and dog, Maggie. We chose Windham, not only because of its excellent school system, but also its proximity to Boston, the beautiful Lakes Region, the White Mountains, and the Seacoast. We are proud to call Windham and southern NH home.