Jun 24, 2021
MARISSA L STROMGREN
I highly recommend working with Laurie Bornstein on selling your home! Not only will she go above and beyond every step of the way, but she's also a delightful human to have on your side during what can be a somewhat stressful, while equally exciting chapter in life. Here's what I appreciated about my experience selling with her recently:
1. She's fast and efficient. I gave her an extremely short window (like 24-48 hours notice) to list my home and she showed up on time, organized, and dialed! WOW! A true miracle worker!!!!
2. She's a clear communicator. You will know what is happening every step of the way, she's to the point, honest, and effective. Life is busy enough, and she makes selling easier as she keeps all lines of communication open and transparent.
3. She goes above and beyond. I was on holiday when my home went on the market. Laurie took extra care in preparation of getting my home prepped and ready, which allowed me peace of mind while being away. Trust me, you're in good hands with her! She works hard.
4. She's creative. She see's the bigger picture, thinks outside the box, and will get you the results you want.
5. She's results-oriented. I'd describe her as the teammate you'd want on your side if it was the final 30 seconds of the basketball game and you're 3 points down. I'd pass it to her every single time, knowing with full trust she's going to make the shot. She's just that good!
6. She's willing to put in the work. I also bought/sold simultaneously with Laurie and she didn't bat an eye when I asked us to spend an entire Friday venturing from Portland, to Milwaukee, to Tillamook, to McMinnville. She is a true heroine! That my friends is a very full day. And she did it with grace, kindness, and organizational skills that are a 10 out of 10.
On a personal level, I would like to share that Laurie is the woman you truly want as your realtor because she will offer you emotional support, stability, empathy, and honesty when you may need it the most. She's creatively charged, funny, and honestly it was a pleasure to get to know her. She's someone I would be honored to host at my dinner table as a friend anytime.